Intermittent Fasting: How To Shed Stubborn Body Fat With A Lower Meal Frequency

Intermittent Fasting: How To Shed Stubborn Body Fat With A Lower Meal Frequency

Starvation literally means starvation. It doesn’t mean skipping a meal or not eating for 24 hours. Or not eating for three days even. The belief that meal skipping or short-term fasting causes “starvation mode” is so completely ridiculous and absurd that it makes me want to jump out the window. – Martin Berkhan Wouldn’t it be great to eat 1,000 calorie based meals and still lose weight? Even better, what if you could indulge large meals every day, increase your productivity rate, lose excess body fat, all without having to think much about it? Well, that’s been my life for the

Read more

50 Foods For Weight Loss Every Dieter Can Use

50 Foods For Weight Loss Every Dieter Can Use

One of the biggest challenges for most dieters is finding foods that are suitable for both their tastes and goals. For anyone who has had years of bad eating habits, starting a new diet can seem difficult. However, with the large variety of foods available to us today, dieting is a lot easier than one might think. Nobody has to give up taste and excitement when it comes to meal planning. If you are feeling lousy and uncomfortable about the process of dieting, then you’re definitely in need of some food inspiration. In this blog post, I’m listing  50 weight

Read more

Why You Can Eat Junk Food And Still Lose Weight Despite What You’ve Been Told

Why You Can Eat Junk Food And Still Lose Weight Despite What You've Been Told

The greatest myth that permeates the weight loss industry today is: you can’t lose weight eating junk food. We’ve heard that sugar is bad, fat is bad, and that a calorie isn’t a calorie. I’ve even had a nutritionist explain to me that too much protein is bad for your diet. (Seriously, shoot me already). Most of us abide by the rule of eliminating all junk foods from our diet in order to lose weight. We’re afraid that one piece of junk food is going to ruin our chances of shifting fat. It’s no surprise why 99% of people are confused, insecure

Read more

7 Habits That Turned Me Into A Weight Loss Success Story

7 Habits That Turned Me Into A Weight Loss Success Story

Anyone can search online for diets, but it’s one thing to have a diet, and another to follow through with it long-term. Most of us get excited about trying a new eating plan, but we forget there are emotions involved during the process. We don’t think about having to endure the days of cutting back on old foods and replacing them with new ones. The process becomes quickly disagreeable with the brain, and we quite easily revert back to old habits. Most diets are never as easy as they make out to be. And it’s because the psychological aspects aren’t mentioned. It’s fair to say that most

Read more

How I Lost 150 Pounds, Overcame Loose Skin And Got Ripped (photos included)

How I Lost 150 Pounds, Overcame Loose Skin And Got Ripped (photos included)

Millions of people around the world have serious weight problems. 60% of them will continue the struggle of trying to rid the excess weight while the remaining 40% will either give up or turn to surgery. Despite the growth of the diet industry, obesity rates continue to rise. With so much help available today, why do so many of us fail? Why do so many of us continue to live our lives controlled by the bad habits and addictions that we impose on ourselves? Why can’t we take control of our weight and lead the quality of life we deserve?

Read more
Page 3 of 1312345...10...Last »