Hi there guys,
Try This For Size is currently undergoing some work. There’s going to be a bunch of new features added to the website, along with some free content for you readers.
I really appreciate your patience during this time, and I can’t wait to share some of the awesome new stuff we have coming up.
For now, please keep updated with all my emails, and I’ll let you know when everything is ready.
It’s no surprise to anyone if a few extra pounds have been put on during the Christmas Holidays. The good news is, we can get rid of it. And even better, it shouldn’t take too long.
In fact, a lot of people will lose their Christmas weight gain as they go back to normal eating patterns. Of course, if you were already unhappy about your current weight before the festive season, you probably have some new goals set for the year of 2015.
Either way, I want to give some quick tips that will help shift the Christmas weight gain and get you back to your previous weight, and more if you keep it up.
To make this post an easy read, I’m going to break it down. Just follow the information as given and you’ll be well on your way to a lighter you.
I for one, never took the quick-weight loss approach.
It’s tempting, but taking the healthy weight loss approach has kept me slim for the past 8 years.
Had I not taken the healthy weight loss approach, it’s fair to say my results wouldn’t be what they are today.
It’s human nature to seek a massive reward for the least amount of effort. This is why most people choose the quick-fix products – companies want this.
People often ask ”Do you have some weight loss tips for me?” But what they are really asking is, ”Give me something quick to relieve me of my stress”.
The truth is: When it comes to long-term weight loss there is no such thing as a quick-fix solution.
If your serious about results then it’s about taking the healthy weight loss approach and doing things sensibly.
The healthy weight loss approach is something I’m going to share with you in this article.
I’ll explain the sheer importance of losing weight in a healthy way, and some basic principles that will help you.
Millions of people across the world have serious weight problems. 60% of them will continue the struggle of trying to rid the excess weight, whilst the remaining 40% will either give up or turn to surgery.
Despite the growth of the diet industry, obesity rates continue to rise. With so much help available today, why do so many of us fail?
Why do so many of us continue to live our lives controlled by the bad habits and addictions that we impose on ourselves?
Why can’t we take control of our weight and lead the quality of life we deserve?
So many questions, too many answers, but not enough certainty.
We only continue to make mistakes.
Losing weight shouldn’t be complicated, but unfortunately, complication carries value in the market place.
The less you know about your own mind, your own behaviours, and your own personal power, the more companies will continue to thrive.
But it doesn’t have to be like this.
You can take charge. You can produce results. You can lose weight and lead the life you deserve.
But it’s not a question of HOW, it’s a question of WHEN.
When are you going to start taking action?
When are you going to place the same value on your own health as you do on your junk food and nice clothes?
When are you going start living your life the same way you would want for a loved one?
I’ve asked myself these questions hundreds of times. I was 300 pounds overweight and miserable. I thought I would never amount to anything.
But through my own dogged will and personal power, I found a way to change my life. I overcame adversity and complications along the way. I learnt what I had to learn (from both books and mistakes).
I dropped more than 150 pounds and became a professional weight loss coach to teach others how to do the same.
It’s my before and after weight loss story that I want to share with you today. I want to inspire you so that you will lose weight, get results and take your life to the next level.
In fact, smoothies are nice to drink at anytime of the day, and have become a staple in my diet over the years.
Smoothies are a brilliant fit for anyone who is serious about losing weight and leading a healthier lifestyle.
Apart from convenience, they are a great sweet substitute that can help with cravings.
In todays article I want to share with you 5 delicious smoothie recipes for weight loss and health, that are not only easy to prepare, but will take you less than a few minutes to make.